The process of customizing your new outdoor utility structure begins when you visit our Amish Country production plant or place your order via phone or fax.
A deposit in the amount of 50 perfect of the project total will become due at the time of order submission, and the balance is due immediately upon delivery.
Preliminary deposits on outdoor structures must be made using a money order, check, or charge card, and the costs payable on delivery may be rendered in cash as well.
To begin placing an order with us, simply contact our customer service team via phone or fax. Alternately, you can visit our company headquarters in Amish Country.
A down payment totaling 50 percent of the total project cost is due at order submission before production will begin.
Order cancellations are addressed on an individual basis, and we will always work to find an eqitable solution.
We can deliver most of our standard outdoor structure models to your doorstep within 6 weeks depending on project type and current order backlog.
Build your ideal storage solution from a range of material and layout choices.
Our design staff can work directly with you to find the most effective solutions.
Our expedited production means we can ship most garage models within 4-6 weeks.
These storage structures are designed to deliver years of reliable service for your home or business.
Let us place your garage in the perfect position with our specially designed SHED MULE device.
We take pride in offering premium products at accessible prices for our valued clientele.
These guys helped me unlock the potential of my property with an appealing Amish-style garage.
I didn't want just any garage. I wanted something that matches my home. With Waterloo, that's exactly what I got.
Bennington, Vermont City Information
Bennington Pre Built Garages Rent To Own Articles
Pre Built Garages Rent To Own We'll Replace Your Garage Topics
Pre Built Garages Rent To Own We'll Replace Your Bennington Garage Quickly Video
You can find Website Marketing for Bennington website owners here: Bennington Website Marketing
Bennington - We'll Replace Your Pre Built Garages Rent To Own Garage Quickly References
Vermont, seat (1844) of Howard county, north-central Indiana, U.S., on Wildcat Creek, 52 miles (84 km) north of Indianapolis. In 1844 David Foster, a trader, laid out the village of Kokomo (named for a Miami chieftain) on part of the reservation once held by Chief La Fontaine. The settlement's early growth was hampered by malarial swamps in the area, which were soon drained. The Peru and Indianapolis Railroad arrived in 1853, further stimulating the community's growth. The modern city dates from 1886, when natural gas was discovered along the creek. The subsequent 10-year boom, which attracted many industries, collapsed when the gas ran out. The city was revived economically through pioneer work in the design and manufacture of the 'horseless carriage' by two local men, Elwood Haynes and Elmer Apperson. A monument east of the city marks the place where one of the first clutch-driven automobiles with electric ignition in the United States was given its initial road test on July 4, 1894. Metallurgical experiments by Haynes paved the way for other industries, including the manufacture of stainless steel and a durable cobalt-chromium-tungsten alloy known as Stellite. By the mid-1920s competitors' mass-production techniques had forced Haynes and Apperson to close their factories. Local citizens laboured to bring in new concerns, and, by the beginning of World War II, Kokomo was again an important manufacturing centre (electronics, machinery, automobile parts, aluminum die castings). It is the seat of Indiana University Kokomo (1945). The Howard County Museum, with historical exhibits about the Kokomo area, is located in the 1890 Seiberling Mansion, which also housed the university. The city's Highland Park contains a covered bridge built in 1875. The Elwood Haynes Museum, in the inventor's former home, exhibits many of his designs. Grissom Air Reserve Base is 10 miles (16 km) north. Inc. 1865. Pop. (2000) 46, 113; Kokomo Metro Area, 101, 541; (2010) 45, 468; Kokomo Metro Area, 98, 688.Seiberling Mansion, Kokomo, Ind. Indiana Tourism
Prefabricated Garage Kits - Pros and Cons of a Prefab Garage
Prefabricated garage kits offer a quick and easy way for the do-it-yourselfer to add extra space. Most require no special skills or construction experience. They can be assembled with inexpensive tools just by following instructions. If you plan on hiring a contractor to build it for you, using a prefab garage kit can save you a great deal on labor costs, too.
There are a number of different types and styles available, as well as different building materials that can be used. Some packages are based on a pole building design, some use steel arches for the structure, and others are simply stick-frame buildings that already have the lumber pre-cut to size. For a summary of the different types that are available, click on the "Garage Building Kits" link on the left.
Prefabricated garage kits offer a number of different advantages over building one from scratch:
- The components are preassembled in a factory environment. This means that the components are more consistent. All the parts should be square and straight, making assembly on site easier.
- Prefab garage manufacturers buy materials in huge quantities, resulting in lower material cost. This allows them to manufacture the components and then sell them to you for not much more than you would pay for the raw materials in some cases.
- There is little to no waste for you to have to dispose of after it is built.
- There is no need to hire an architect or buy plans. The building has already been engineered for you. Many times, the building package will come with blueprints that can be taken directly to your local building authorities to obtain permits.
- Prefab garage kits can be erected in much less time than a conventional building. This means that there will be less exposure to the weather while it is being built. If you are hiring a contractor to build it for you, this also means a shorter period of time that you have strangers coming and going, and a shorter period of time that you have materials lying around that could be stolen.
There are a few limitations to using a prefabricated garage kit, though.
- Most prefab garages come only in certain length and width increments. It may not be possible to get one that is exactly the size you want. If you want one that is two feet longer or wider than a building that is offered, you may have to go up to the next size that is four or five feet larger. Some companies can accommodate custom sizes, but you will pay the price of one that is four or five feet larger.
- Most prefabricated garages are simple squares or rectangles. Some types of kits can be built in other shapes, but others cannot. If you need one that is "L" shaped or has other custom features, it can add significantly to the cost.
- Some types of prefabricated garages can only be one story. If you want an attic, loft or apartment, that will eliminate some types of prefab kits.
- Similarly, some types of kit are height limited. If you need room for a vehicle lift or RV parking, this will also limit your available choices. Many kits can be built on top of a stem wall though, which may give you enough height but adds to the cost and construction time.
- Many prefab garage kits require that your building site be accessible by a big truck. If you are two miles down a winding, narrow dirt road, this may limit your choices somewhat. The same thing goes for building one in a residential neighborhood where the houses are very close together. If there is no way for a truck and trailer to get to your back yard, you have to keep that in mind when making your choice.
One thing to note when you are considering a particular building package is to make sure you know exactly what is included and what is not. Some packages include garage doors, roofing materials, fasteners, etc., and others don't. If they don't, you will need to remember to add those items to the total cost.
Read More Here
We provide Pre Built Garages Rent To Own services for residents and companies.
Related Statewide Reading Topics: Vermont Pre Built Garages Rent To Own Topics